Welcome:) Here, you will see current projects I'm working on as well as tidbits of my daily life. Please visit my website for my portfolio.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Heart Faces: Props

I decided to make my first blog an I Heart Faces entry:)  A million ideas ran through my head when I saw this weeks challenge was "props", but I didn't have much time to set up a shoot and remembered the pretty Lola Wraps headband I got in the mail last week.  So I thought to myself, "hey, it's a prop!".   As excitement mounted over my fantastic idea, I called my ever-so-eager-to-be-photograph daughter over and fastened the wrap on her head, but of course she had to pick today to not be in a modeling mood.  So, I did what any loving mom would do...I bribed her with ice-cream!  She reluctantly agreed to a few pictures, but this is the look she insisted on giving me.  I like it.  I mean, smiling is way overrated right ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...