Welcome:) Here, you will see current projects I'm working on as well as tidbits of my daily life. Please visit my website for my portfolio.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bubbles and Cake

Last week, I had the opportunity to photograph the cutest little guy for a cake smash session.  Meet Carsen:


His mommy and I agreed to meet at the Des Moines Marina a couple of hours before sunset so we can capture all those warm, beautiful golden light.  Armed with a blanket, picnic basket, balloons and cake, we were ready to go!


Yummy... :)


All the while, Carsen's sister was keeping herself entertained with blowing and chasing after bubbles.  


I had so much fun photographing these two cuties.  It truly reminded me of the simple joys of childhood:).







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...